strategic crisis management
Sentinel Crisis Management
School leaders face many pressures, among the most onerous of which is what to do when something goes terribly wrong. In this situation we are here to help. Halcyon Associates specialises in crisis management with experience rooted in years of providing live crisis management advice and support. We can advise and enhance your operational response and communications, protecting your reputation and relationships with key stakeholders.
In recent years we have advised clients on some of the most high-profile crises, and toughest reputational challenges, and now we are offering a new and unique crisis management subscription service specifically for schools. We feel that it is the easiest way to immediately access specialist advice and support, when you need it most, for an affordable fixed annual fee.
If you require live crisis management support we offer ad hoc support on a per hour basis.
Call 020 7786 6703 to discuss.
By subscribing to our service, you are assured that we will always be there to help in the toughest moments. For a fixed annual subscription fee, we offer:
- 24/7 Crisis Response Phone Support – You will have access to 24/7 advice and guidance from our experienced senior consultants providing expert crisis management support via a dedicated client crisis line.
- 24/7 Crisis Press Office – We will field press queries, issue position statements and respond to local and national media, ensuring that your position is communicated and understood, and that inaccurate information is challenged and corrected.
- Social Media Crisis Support – Social Media dialogue is public and open to hostility and confrontation at the best of times. In a crisis different rules apply, and we will advise you on the best social media strategy, ensuring that content is appropriate.
- Regulator Support – We can provide you with advice and support when dealing with regulators, or other bodies where relationships involve accountability or enforcement, such as the HSE, or in an ongoing police investigation.
- Community and Stakeholder Management – We will support you in reassuring staff, parents and governors, and with external stakeholders such as the local authority, politicians and the emergency services.
Additionally, we offer an enhanced crisis management service for those who want peace of mind when dealing with acute issues that have a longer-term impact. Our Subscription+ service includes:
- Litigation PR – We will work with your lawyers to advise you on the best way to manage the media during legal proceedings, acting to maximise opportunities to communicate your position and defend you against reputational damage.
- Reputation Recovery – We can tailor a reputation recovery strategy according to the specific circumstances of your situation to win back trust and recover any temporary damage.
Subscription and Subscription+ pricing is based on a fixed annual fee per school, with custom quotes for multi-academy trusts. If you would like to learn more about what we can do, please call 020 7756 6703 to discuss this service further.